[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Normal Cygnus Boss Solo for Evan

EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
Reactions: 1,185
edited May 2019 in General Chat
Hey

As u see im Evan main
And i was intresting to know how much range do i need for solo Normal Cygnus? At least for Evan, how does it works?
In my case, Im lvl 220 with 1.5m ~ 2m range that hit like 20m per line (if i remember well cuz i didnt check in the last time), Is that enough for Solo Normal Cygnus?

And also im intresting to know, How much Pieces for Armor & Weapon Normal Cygnus drop? How much higher is that than Easy Cygnus?

Comments

• ShippouShippou
    Reactions: 1,570
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    You can kill her with that range, fairly easily.

she drops way more than easy.
    EvanTrinity
  • EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
    edited May 2019
    LittleTLK wrote: »
    You can kill her with that range, fairly easily.

she drops way more than easy.

If u say so I need to try 1 day
    And how much pieces for armor & weapon I can get from normal cygnus? Ik it higher than easy cygnus cuz all the time I did easy cygnus, it will be interesting
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited May 2019
    Hey

As u see im Evan main
    And i was intresting to know how much range do i need for solo Normal Cygnus? At least for Evan, how does it works?
    In my case, Im lvl 220 with 1.5m ~ 2m range that hit like 20m per line (if i remember well cuz i didnt check in the last time), Is that enough for Solo Normal Cygnus?

And also im intresting to know, How much Pieces for Armor & Weapon Normal Cygnus drop? How much higher is that than Easy Cygnus?

Pretty sure you can solo C Vellum with that stat if you have a couple practices
    EvanTrinity
  • EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
    edited July 2019
    Penguinz0 wrote: »
    Hey

As u see im Evan main

Pretty sure you can solo C Vellum with that stat if you have a couple practices

No way
    I tried normal cygnus b4 few weeks ago and with Erda nova, 5th job skills elemental radiant, whyrm king breath and hyper skill I got half hop of normal cygnus and then I just failed