[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Marvel coupons giving wrong items

Comments

• SilvaaSilvaa
    Reactions: 720
    edited May 2019
    My account has been locked from trading/dropping items after the maintenance. Is this normal or a bug? I've never had this problem ever before and It only happened to me after the maintenance finished.
  • RawrFtwRawrFtw
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2019
    My account has also been locked from trading or dropping items or mesos. Unfortunately wasted a Zakum run since I couldn't drop the eye.
  • SilvaaSilvaa
    edited May 2019
    RawrFtw wrote: »
    My account has also been locked from trading or dropping items or mesos. Unfortunately wasted a Zakum run since I couldn't drop the eye.

Good to know I'm not alone, I did some research on the trade lock and I thought I was getting false banned on Maple for nothing. Nearly went into cardiac arrest.
  • CatlanaCatlana
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2019
    well i mean you (and I) did get banned falsely for nexon's mistake. so not really a difference as a trade block account is effectively useless....
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019
    Don't take this as absolute truth and throw a fit over it, but I would guess everyone who got incorrect items from marvel codes was trade-blocked temporarily while they sort out getting you all the items you were meant to get. It might seem extreme to trade-block people, but if that is what happened, it's to make sure you actually retain the incorrect items while they sort things.

Again, this is purely a guess and you should not take it as concrete fact until it's confirmed or denied by someone who's actually in the know. Which I am not.

I took a look at the subreddit and found this.
  • SilvaaSilvaa
    edited May 2019
    They really need to compensate us in another way other than just giving us the correct items. The one time I decide to try doing Marvel Machine spins and I get all this hassle with it. I couldn't even double marvel even though I wanted 2 of a certain item but it gives wrong items.
    I'm not going to be that annoying person giving out demands on forums but Nexon really should be giving everyone effected a full 5k nx refund to make this right.

Also any update on when the trade block would be fixed would be great as I can't even collect my monster park exp since my inventory is full.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019
    If it makes you feel better, this is the first time this has happened. I've been here since 2014 and this is the first time I've seen marvel break like this. I say this to explain that they have no precedent for how this situation should be handled.

Patience, friend. Everything will be sorted in time.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Just wanted to update everyone that we have identified all players who have received items that did not match the coupon redeemed. For those players who have received an item whose value greatly exceeded the intended coupon reward, these players will remain trade blocked while we investigate the removal of these unintended items.

​Furthermore, we have decided to remove trade blocks for some players who have received items that did not match the coupon redeemed, while we investigate further actions. These players may need to log out and log back in to see these changes.

​Once we've completed our investigation, we plan to re-activate the affected Marvel Machine coupons that were redeemed, so that players will be able to redeem them once again for the correct items. As mentioned before, we expect to resolve these issues before this weekend.

​Those players who will remain trade blocked, will be compensated at a later date.

We apologize for the inconvenience! Q.Q

Source
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited May 2019
    Hello Maplers,
    We have decided to remove the trade block from all the players who have received items that did not match the coupon redeemed.
    Please note that you may have to re-log in to see these changes.

Furthermore, we have decided not to remove the unintended items claimed as well.
    As previously mentioned, we plan to provide compensation for players who were trade blocked for more than 24 hours.

More details concerning this issue will be provided in this week's Maple Memo.
    Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Update:
    We have just re-activated the affected Marvel Machine coupons that were redeemed!
    Players with these affected coupons may redeem them once again to receive the correct items.