[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

will nexon address a 2 week ban appeal?

JezJez
Reactions: 1,600
edited May 2019 in General Chat
Jez wrote: »
UPDATE

I actually got a response to my ticket! They removed the ban. I am really surprised how fast they responded, totally unexpected.

thanks nexon support!

i was banned for two weeks, it says i hacked or used illegal programs. i have never done either. is there any hope they will give my account back before the two weeks is up? i feel robbed, this isnt right

Comments

• DuskGuardDuskGuard
    Reactions: 1,465
    edited May 2019
    Two weeks is nothing compared to what other people have gotten for similar false detection. One guy had to wait 6 months. Consider yourself lucky
  • JezJez
    edited May 2019
    DuskGuard wrote: »
    Two weeks is nothing compared to what other people have gotten for similar false detection. One guy had to wait 6 months. Consider yourself lucky

do they offer any compensation or do they just ignore it?
  • JezJez
    edited May 2019
    UPDATE

I actually got a response to my ticket! They removed the ban. I am really surprised how fast they responded, totally unexpected.

thanks nexon support!