[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't find my character

tga07tga07
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Hi. First of all, if I'm posting in the wrong place, please forgive me. I played MS a few years ago, I reinstalled the game today but when I start the game I can't fin my character. I found it in the world ranking page (tga07) but it does not appear inside the game. Has Nexon erased my character? Is there any way to recover it?

Thank you.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    If it's on rankings, then it hasn't been deleted. Nexon doesn't delete characters, anyway.
    Make sure you are logging in on the same account you used years ago (and if it's a gmail account, don't "login with Google" but actually type in the email and password), and the correct world (Scania).
  • centralcentral
    Reactions: 200
    edited July 2020
    I haven't played in a year or two. I log into North America but there was no Winda. My character is on the World Ranking page but not in game. I found one character in Aurora who is level 11. None of this makes sense, I had a Theif level 130 where did that go?