[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't log in to nexon website

Dance2ExciteUsDance2ExciteUs
Reactions: 610
edited June 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Can't login to nexon website
it continues for asking for reactivate account. I do so. Change my password.
But error keeps appearing (server error occured. Code: passport)
I asked for an help and nexon refused to help, because, I couldn't remember exact date of creation of account/
I haven't played after a merge (global+europe maple)
last message I wrote is:
"WHAT????????????
NOBODY can remember exact date of creation of account!!!!!
WHAT THE HELL??? Are you kidding me???
You revoke my request because of that??????
Verification process failed??!??!!?
You just closed the ticket because you can't solve the problem!!!!!!!
I can even tell the jobs of characters in maplestory of my account, what items they have, their password, 2nd password, even tho I didn't played for 4 years.
Hows that for proof??? Not enough??? You can call me or send an verification to my e-mail??
there are tons of ways to proof (proves) I'm the owner of that account!!!!!!
What's with your lazy answer??????????????????????????????????????????????????
I'll message all of this to forum
    No results for this poll

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Nobody can help you here and venting about Nexon is more likely to do harm than good when it's done like this.
    Ask to elevate the issue to a higher up.
    These people are here to help you, try to remember there's a human behind that chat log who has limited access to what they can and can't do.
    Open another ticket up and be on your best behavior. Don't lose your cool because you aren't satisfied with the ways things are going.
    It's frustrating sure, but sucking it up and dealing with an annoying process is better than losing your entire account.

Edit: It should also be noted that the Migration was 2 years ago, not 4 and that if you were part of EMS and didn't opt-into the merge, your account was deleted.
    SlicedTimeHiredMerc
  • Dance2ExciteUsDance2ExciteUs
    edited June 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    Nobody can help you here and venting about Nexon is more likely to do harm than good when it's done like this.
    Ask to elevate the issue to a higher up.
    These people are here to help you, try to remember there's a human behind that chat log who has limited access to what they can and can't do.
    Open another ticket up and be on your best behavior. Don't lose your cool because you aren't satisfied with the ways things are going.
    It's frustrating sure, but sucking it up and dealing with an annoying process is better than losing your entire account.

Edit: It should also be noted that the Migration was 2 years ago, not 4 and that if you were part of EMS and didn't opt-into the merge, your account was deleted.

Thank you for your kind answer. I appreciate it a lot.
    I already asked many times to elevate the issue to a higher up.
    I won't give up. But it's really hard.
    Thank you for your kind words!
    Fuhreak
  • Dance2ExciteUsDance2ExciteUs
    edited June 2019
    But 99% of ppl will agree, that it is IMPOSSIBLE to remember exact date of account creation when you played more than 2 years. (I played 8 years)
    It is (I'm sorry) dirty-trick-sorry-excuse to just revoke my "parole"/
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    But 99% of ppl will agree, that it is IMPOSSIBLE to remember exact date of account creation when you played more than 2 years. (I played 8 years)

I've had companies ask me before as a start. I told them when I thought I created it and they said that was good enough and moved to other questions.
    Sometimes they aren't looking for an exact date, but ballpark figure. I sure as hell couldn't tell you my account creation date, but I could make an educated guess.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2019

I've had companies ask me before as a start. I told them when I thought I created it and they said that was good enough and moved to other questions.
    Sometimes they aren't looking for an exact date, but ballpark figure. I sure as hell couldn't tell you my account creation date, but I could make an educated guess.

Yeah I could tell you I made this account late-September 2014, but I couldn't give you an exact date unless it's shown in some account overview page.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited June 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

Yeah I could tell you I made this account late-September 2014, but I couldn't give you an exact date unless it's shown in some account overview page.

Yeah, I based my account "creation" on the old forums join date(Sometime in 2011, I believe around August or Early Sept)...although it could be inaccurate since I know I played a while before I joined the forums. I was a shy child ...(Look at me now though)

As far as OP's issue, this kinda happened on a mule account of mine, or rather, a nexon/google account pair using the same email. I am not fond of the requirement for an ID/Birth Certificate to "verify" ones account (particularly when the email is under a fake as hell name to protect my identity) so I have given up on it. I just wanted to delete the extra Nexon account tbh -shrug- It usually isn't THAT hard to delete an account but Nexon wants...a lot of information.