[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Missing Legion Coins - Not in merged world

JiggleJiggle
Reactions: 510
edited June 2019 in Bug Reporting
Bug type:
Item / Currency

Brief bug summary:
I'm missing 3K+ Legion Coins in REBOOT (Europe) since lastest update. Can't buy any items on the Legion Shop either.

More details:
I had about 3.4K Legion Coins before the update. After the update went live, my coins got removed from the inventory (has they should) but I didn't get my account wide currency.. All I had was 16 unclaimed coins.
Since I'm not in a Merged World, where it was detected to be bugged, I thought I'd leave a report.

Steps to reproduce:
Not applicable.[img][/img]

Character name:
dotCDN

Character level:

Character job:
Cadena

World name:
REBOOT (Europe)

Date and time of the incident:
June 12th, right after maintenance.

Comments

• OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited June 2019
    Thanks, I've forwarded it.
  • StickfingerStickfinger
    Reactions: 315
    edited June 2019
    I can confirm the same issue and lost about 2.5k legion coins
  • KybbelitoKybbelito
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2019
    I also lost all of my legion coins since last update.. IGN: Kybbelito
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2019
    So apparently, no one actually lost any legion coins. Check your legion UI, it should list the total number of coins you had under your legion level. Check the coin shop too, they're there. I thought the same thing you all did, but apparently this is another small change that flew completely under the radar.

Give me a moment and I'll get a screenshot to show you.

cMIwj8G.png

No bug, no loss of coins; just another change that no one bothered to mention.
  • KybbelitoKybbelito
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    So apparently, no one actually lost any legion coins. Check your legion UI, it should list the total number of coins you had under your legion level. Check the coin shop too, they're there. I thought the same thing you all did, but apparently this is another small change that flew completely under the radar.

Give me a moment and I'll get a screenshot to show you.

cMIwj8G.png

It is actually a bug. They are not in my legion UI either.
  • StickfingerStickfinger
    Reactions: 315
    edited June 2019
    While it might not be bugged for you, it is for a lot of other people.
    My legion UI lists total number of coins as 0 and coins available at 250, the shop says i have 0 while i had around 2.5k or more.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2019
    Ah, so that's how it is. Rather than an unmentioned change, it's a change that would've been just fine to not make.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Merge Legion Coins
    - Legion Coins will be merged and used per world.
    - Legion Coins in character’s inventory, storage room, and purse will automatically be converted after the update.

It's actually convenient because it means you don't need to move coins to mules you are training.

As for the missing coins bug, it has been forwarded.
  • sensoryactionsensoryaction
    Reactions: 320
    edited June 2019
    Same problem in Reboot NA.

Bug type:
    Item / Currency

Brief bug summary:
    Missing 11k legion coins in store display. Shows in my legion raid window but 0 in legion shop. Went into raid, collected about 500 coins, walked out and still displays 0 in store.

Character name:
    Ferrante

Character level:

Character job:
    Kanna

World name:
    Reboot

Date and time of the incident:
    June 13th

Zmd2Id4.png