[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nautilus Strike Final Attack isn't being applied

ConterConter
Reactions: 300
edited June 2019 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Nautilus Strike Final Attack gets cancelled or stop working

Brief bug summary: Nautilus Strike Final Attack sometimes isn't applied when using nautilus strike

More details:

Whenever Nautilus Strike is being used it should apply a 100% chance for 2 strike at 165% dmg. However, sometimes after using the skill the final attack either gets canceled by using other skills or doesn't activate.(Nautilus Strike buff icon also seen missing).

Steps to reproduce: Stimulating Conversation on and power unity at 4 stack. Lord of the deep on. Decent sharp eyes and combat orders on. speed infusion,knuckle booster,crossbones on. roll of the dice on. Use true Arachnid Reflection> Epic adventure > Nautilus Strike > Pirate banner and then Meltdown. use dragon strike and hold Octopush. use dragon strikes whenever is on off cool-down and use Overdrive and Angelic Buster Link skill. Use Meltdown again x3. and keep using octopush/dragon strike.

according to my Battle analysis the final attack only gets used 5 times( usually is above 52 times)
2u5td0j.jpg

here is another picture of my Battle analysis. Nautilus Strike Final Attack only activates half the time
2wdqdcz.jpg

This one is before the Adventure patch (Nautilus Strike Final Attack only activates 52 times during the 40 secs buff)
2lwvjm9.jpg

Character name: ConterP

Character level: 251

Character job: Buccaneer

World name: Reboot NA

Date and time of the incident:

After June 13 2019 Update (Adventure Patch)

Comments

• NichibotsuNichibotsu
    Reactions: 100
    Just wanted to bump and say that this bug is still present. Can confirm it is broken since the Adventure Patch.
  • RlyRly
    I would also like to bump this. This is still an issue and i am on the most recent patch.