[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reboot Gift Box

UAisforumingUAisforuming
Reactions: 200
edited June 2019 in Bug Reporting
2niwyg.png

Bug type: Item

Brief bug summary: So I made a new character for the Tera Burning Project and transferred a reboot gift box to the character (it was stage 1, never been used, since the OG character was below level 30). When my character hit lvl 34, and I got its 1st job advancement, I clicked it to use it and it said "the box has been collected because it has been used before by another character" and I lost it. it didn't even give me stage 2's box.

More details: the character it was OG on was Level 28, 2 levels BELOW the required level.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: I had my friend make a new account and made a new character in the reboot server and was able to use the box. In another account I made, I was able to transfer the box to another character and have that new character use the box just fine.

Character name: ShooterUli

Character level: (at time of reporting) Lvl 34

Character job: mechanic

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: June 13, around 4 pm (CST)

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• UAisforumingUAisforuming
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2019
    Never mind! It's been resolved! Ignore this!