[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

crush when choosing channel

braven1994braven1994
Reactions: 300
in Bug Reporting
since the update of the pathfinder even after the unscheduled I can't play the game. about 90% of the time that i try to log in when i get to the channel list. no matter what channel i choose the game crush with no error message.
I tried restarting the computer and i tried run nexon as administrator. both failed.
please fix that fast. I can't play!!

Comments

• braven1994braven1994
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2019
    since the update of the pathfinder even after the unscheduled I can't play the game. about 90% of the time that i try to log in when i get to the channel list. no matter what channel i choose the game crush with no error message.
    I tried restarting the computer and i tried run nexon as administrator. both failed.
    please fix that fast. I can't play!!
  • Deadly_ArrowsDeadly_Arrows
    Reactions: 1,400
    edited June 2019
    Exact same thing here today !
    Had no problem yesterday after maintenance and now I can't play because it crash without any message after the channel selection page.
    I have time to see the character selection page and then the game close...
    edited June 2019
    I remember have seen a message like "NPC ID : (some numbers)" before the game close at character selection page
    edited June 2019
    I kept trying while posting some messages here on forum and since I was not too quick to take a screeenshot of that NPC ID message, I was about to record the thing, and finally for the video it worked lol. I changed nothing, no restart, no reinstall, etc...
    Maybe someone is looking here to unlock people ?!