[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Teleport Bug for Ice/Lightning Mage

iiCabooseiiCaboose
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
Hey! Been playing through the Tera Burning event on a new Ice/Lightning Mage, and thought it was strange my teleport didn't go any further even after maxing out Teleport Mastery (+20 Units). Even worse though, is my Hyper Skill 'Teleport Mastery - Range' (+100 Units).

Tried toggling Mastery on and off, and relearning the skills, but still just base teleport range.

Comments

• ArtifexArtifex
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited June 2019
    I'm an I&L mage and my range works just fine.
    When you say you tried toggling Mastery on, I assume you are talking about the actual Teleport Mastery skill, right?

In order to increase the range, you actually need to use the Teleport Mastery - Range skill as well. This is another toggle-able skill, which will extend your teleport range when toggled on. Let us know if this works for you!