[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Bug type: Game Issue - Skill(s)
Brief bug summary:
1. Cannot change directions when using Surging Blade
2. Inconsistencies when casting Iajutsu Phantom Blade either when in the air or when using Rai Sanrenzan.
3. The combo key for Vapor Blade (Up arrow + Up arrow) is now nearly unusable in combos due to the changed delay between key presses.
All three have started to occur since the Hayato skill revamp went live.
1. Surging Blade also feels like there is a delay when casting multiple times.
2. Not sure what is causing it, but I've noticed that it sometimes just does not go off when I have the sword energy for it, most of those times being airborne.
3. The Vapor Blade change is not an improvement, it makes comboing with it less intuitive and more clunky. It may have been done to make entering portals easier but I can say that I have never experienced such a thing and believe the fault to lie with the player rather than the skill itself.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Cast the first stage of Surging Blade when holding one direction and then the rest of it holding the opposite direction.
2. Difficult to artificially reproduce but I did notice it several times while farming during the 3x event.
3. Try to jump, use Battoujutsu Dash, and then use the combo key for Vapor Blade. Most of the time it just won't work, and the few times it does we don't get the full height of Vapor Blade because we started falling before it goes off.
Character name: NotOkitaSoji
Character level: 240
Character job: Hayato
World name: Reboot
Date and time of the incident: June 15, 2019 9:00 p.m. PST