[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Quick travel to arcane river?

Aj_4realAj_4real
Reactions: 100
in General Chat
I'm looking for a quick and "not so time consuming" method of getting to the arcane river (nameless town).

I really don't like having to go through Orbis, then Leafre, then the temple of time, then the arcane river; It takes up so much time.

Any suggestions are helpful.

Comments

• Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited June 2019
    lol Maple Guide dude. Instant teleportation to all the towns in arcane river.
    I can't believe there are still people using orbis ship station to leafre (other than nostalgia reasons) lol. You can just complete Friendstory quest (literally takes a min or 2) and use it to teleport to Henesy instantly using Dimension portal, then taxi to six path and go through pantheon gate to travel anywhere.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2019
    Penguinz0 wrote: »
    I can't believe there are still people using orbis ship station to leafre (other than nostalgia reasons) lol. You can just complete Friendstory quest (literally takes a min or 2) and use it to teleport to Henesy instantly using Dimension portal, then taxi to six path and go through pantheon gate to travel anywhere.

You can also use alishan and mushroom shrine in the mirror to get back to henesys quick.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Penguinz0 wrote: »

You can also use alishan and mushroom shrine in the mirror to get back to henesys quick.

I personally just complete the golden beach quest. It puts you right there for pantheon portal to basically anywhere.