[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

"Having trouble logging in?"

Xxmann10Xxmann10
Reactions: 200
edited June 2019 in Bug Reporting
After the issue with not being able to connect to servers due to the fact that the characters were still connected I tried to connect and was greeted with the note of "Having trouble logging in?" so i close my client logged off and signed in again then retried only to be met with the same question. If anyone else is having this problem or has found a way to overcome it please let me know

Comments

• MaLoProjectMaLoProject
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2019
    There is no solution u can do by ur own, only maple can do this by disconnecting ur char. But god knows why they dont do this, so you have to wait for a maintenance. Had same problem too for days and didnt get any help... well now after the maintenance my char is free again, but im still kinda disappointed, because i dont belive, that they CANT disconnect single players as an admin. Who knows maybe im wrong, dont quote me at this...

Write them a support ticket, thats the only thing u can do activly if ur still not unstucked after the maintenance that is allrdy completed.

Greetings
  • RosalineRosaline
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2019
    I'm have some problem logging in too I Have been in the game now I Can't log in