[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Xenon SP 2019

EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
Reactions: 1,185
edited July 2019 in General Chat
Hey

How much sp does get Xenon in every job when I advance? I hear it changed to 5 sp in the start of job, some1 said me, or it stay the same same as it is
And what about the multilateral skills? Is it auto max or it can be reset by sp reset scroll?

I saw the in old videos that in 2nd job and 3rd Job Xenon getting 3 sp only cuz the 1 other is on the multilateral skill. What about now?

Also in kms they make all job that will be able to max all skills in 1st to 4 their job but for Xenon idk how to calculate it cuz they added 1 sp to the rocket skills from 4 to 5 and how from that I can max all skill in Xenon?
If u start with 3 sp so for 30 lvls u getting 90 sp and u got total of 93 sp and the total sp skulls r 94 sp and if they added to the rocket skill 1 sp it going to 95 sp, so for max all skills he needs to get in the start 5 sp
But in 3rd job they did different, they removed 5 sp but the total of the skills sp is 124, it better but we need to see that how this will work

That my main question, and ik that Xenon is a good class, they the only thing I wanna go know to see how to calculate that