[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

nx weapons never work with gun

JezJez
Reactions: 1,600
edited July 2019 in Rants and Raves
why almost every nx weapon i buy has not been visually fixed to work with gun? its almost always in an awkward position and looks stupid, so many things ive bought on auction house have been disappointing because of this. ugh

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2019
    I think there's only ever been one actual masks-over-guns gun nx cover since pirates were released. Everything else seems to go as far as making sure it's set to mask over all weapons and calling it a day.
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited July 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    I think there's only ever been one actual masks-over-guns gun nx cover since pirates were released. Everything else seems to go as far as making sure it's set to mask over all weapons and calling it a day.

yeah, even that space gun from the 14th street shop doesnt mask right over a gun. it points diagonally up when you shoot....