[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Magnus easy and normal share same entry limit?

Drakeos99Drakeos99
Reactions: 1,625
edited July 2019 in General Chat
This kinda makes me VERY angry and upset cause trying to go for 5th job skill and this wasting/preventing me to enjoy game and having to WAIT for next reset :( please remove this (only magnus)

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    I really don't see how this happens to people.
    That said, if this does happen, it's not that big a deal to wait a day. While you wait, try playing/making another character.
    There's always something to do on a different character.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    That said, if this does happen, it's not that big a deal to wait a day. While you wait, try playing/making another character.

I can see how it happens. Look at where, in the questline and on the helesium map itself, you're given access to easy magnus. Now look at normal and hard. It makes perfect sense that people, with no reason to know any better, would assume easy has a separate entry limit from normal/hard.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

I can see how it happens. Look at where, in the questline and on the helesium map itself, you're given access to easy magnus. Now look at normal and hard. It makes perfect sense that people, with no reason to know any better, would assume easy has a separate entry limit from normal/hard.

I understand that they shouldn't share a cooldown, what I don't understand is how people somehow don't save a mag run for after hitting 200.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

I understand that they shouldn't share a cooldown, what I don't understand is how people somehow don't save a mag run for after hitting 200.

Because if it's someone's first time getting to that point, they wouldn't know beforehand that you need to clear magnus
    Fuhreak