[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Deacrease Players to start Mini Game

DeadBotDeadBot
Reactions: 870
edited July 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As what the title says, We should tecnicly start doing a decrease from 20 players to activate a minigame to 5+ because there are tons of players who joins thos rock paper scissors games and only like several come wile others dont even want to join dus, runinig the fun of even doing a mini game due to lacking players. This could help encourage players doing it again since now more less players can join and have fun earning coins and dont have to waite for a croud to spawn in.

I speak in experiance both in EU and NA and its kinda annoying.
  1. Should Nexon Decrease the Player amount so less players can start mini games?5 votes
    1. Yes they should
       100% (5 votes)
    2. Na just leave it as what it is
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    In the past, these types of over-the-head invitation games only required 10 people to start.
    For this event they require 30.
    At the start of the event, MYBCKN had over 20 people in the lobby at peak times. But since even then the game refused to start, people just stopped trying. These days, if I click that envelope I find myself in a lobby with at most 5 other players. It's very sad.

Nexon is aware. We can only hope that they will find the time to change the requirement before the event ends.
    DeadBotZackXeno