[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Morass Bug npn Jean

Renzo2094Renzo2094
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
Hi guys,

I can do the daily missions but I do not see the Jean npc on the map where it should supposedly be (Trueffet Square), for this problem I can not exchange the mission for completing the other missions; besides, I can not exchange the missions in reserach laboratory.

Comparing the amount of quest finished with some companions I lack the quest called Chasing Tana, what happened is that when I was doing the quest i have dc, after that I could not finish the whole quest.

I have already tried to search the npc Jean for all the maps of Morass and other maps but I can not find it.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 36,875
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited July 19
    Try forfeiting the Chasing Tana quest and starting it again?
  • Renzo2094Renzo2094
    edited July 20
    I could never accept the Chasing Tana quest because gave me dc and I could not finish the quest line but I can do the daily missions but I have no way of claiming the quest in Jean or in the research lab because it does not allow me.
  • AKradianAKradian
    edited July 20
    Which Morass quest(s) do you have in your "In Progress" tab?
    Which do you have "Available"?
  • Renzo2094Renzo2094
    edited July 20
    "In Progress" tab i dont have any quest from morras
    In "Available" tab only have the dailies from morras but if I accept I dont have some way to claim the quest in the npc jean or in research lab
  • ToaaaiToaaai
    Reactions: 100
    same problem here too i saw jean npc yday but when i reached 235 he simply disappeared can't progress to Esfera cause i can't deliver the quest to him to progress to Esfera
  • AKradianAKradian
    edited July 21
    Please contact Customer Support at http://support-maplestory.nexon.net