[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Gungnir's Descent's Cooldown in Immortal Gorgons

GeofftusGeofftus
Reactions: 810
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2019 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Functionality

Brief bug summary: Gungnir's Descent's cooldown in Immortal Gorgons is not removed when Sacrifice or Final Pact is used.

More details: This has been an issue since Immortal Gorgons was available. Gungnir's Descent is on cooldown after being used even when Sacrifice or Final Pact is active.

Steps to reproduce: 1) Use Sacrifice or enter Final Pact
2) Use Gungnir's Descent
3) Look at Gungnir's Descent as it's still on cooldown

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Geofftus

Character level: 242

Character job: Dark Knight

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: 7/24/2019, 3:13 PM PST

Edit: I ran into other dark knights in Immortal Gorgons. They can confirm that this is an issue.

Comments

• GeofftusGeofftus
    Reactions: 810
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    Adding onto this post, the cooldown glitch also applies to dawn warrior's Styx Crossing when using Rift of Damnation.
  • AllfinhoAllfinho
    Reactions: 300
    This also applies to Zero, and I really mean Zero.
    Using skills doesn't decrease other attacks cooldown and beause of that you can't combo.
  • HighhorseryHighhorsery
    Reactions: 1,065
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    Shade's spirit flow cooldown reset effect also doesn't work in immortal gorgons

EDIT: I am going assume this bug applies to any classes with cooldown reset or cooldown reducing ability also doesn't work in gorgon. These classes can't be at their 100% power at gorgon. Very unfortunate.