[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna Shikigami Scaling

pokelord223pokelord223
Reactions: 1,215
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2019 in Bug Reporting
Bug Type: 5th Job Node Enhancement
Description: Kanna's 5th job node "Shikigami Haunting" now provides 5% final damage per level up as opposed to 2% final damage per level up as it used to prior to the most recent patch.
This is unexpected because Savage Ace previously said some Kanna skills were toned down for balance reasons, and this included Shikigami Haunting's scaling down from 7% originally to 2%. I would like to get confirmation if this is a bug or a intended aspect of gameplay and balancing for Kanna. I reported this as a bug because it was not in the patch notes, and thus I suspected it was unintended. If this is intentional, please provide confirmation so players can be sure and plan accordingly.
Steps to Reproduce: Have a 5th job Kanna craft a "Shikigami Haunting" boost node and examine the scaling on the skill as you level up.
Date of Incident: July 24th, 2019