[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Several Lotus Bugs

zedgar12zedgar12
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
So I've been trying to solo Lotus despite the numerous bugs that I constantly encounter
The first bug occurs during the second and third stages. When the platforms appear, there are times when the lightning on the ground appears before the platforms even drop. There is almost nothing you can do about it save for using skills that have invincibility
Second, although this bug is a bit rarer, it seems when I am hit by a platform, and subsequently hit by the big blue/red suns, I will rapidly take damage from it, meaning that there is no invincibility between hits. I took 5 hits in under a second, and instantly died as a result.
Third, the Dual Blade Skill Mirrored Target does not work on Lotus. I've seen it work on him in the past, and there are rare occasions when Lotus will target it. However, he will only prioritize attacking it for 2-3 attacks at most, and then drop aggro and focus back on me. 90% of the time the skill doesn't draw aggro in the first place.

With all that said, the boss is a lot more smooth now thanks to the improved latency to the server.
Bera, Erniya, level 230, Blade Master, 7/25/2019

Comments

• zedgar12zedgar12
    Reactions: 200
    edited July 2019
    I've encountered another couple bugs in my latest run
    On the third stage, if Lotus begins with the 1HKO purple laser attack where he teleports to the background, the ground where the laser is GOING to appear killed me before the animation for the laser actually occurred. This is most likely due to desync. Additionally, when I respawned, I died immediately, presumably to the very same attack, however there was absolutely no animation to indicate this, and I didn't even get hit by any debris.
    Perhaps these were not bugs in the traditional sense, but doing something to improve the quality of running this boss would be nice. Losing to something outside of your control is quite infuriating, and I've listed quite a few of those scenarios here today