[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

BUG REPORT:Holding charm as kanna disconnects you

darikdarik
Reactions: 3,270
edited July 2019 in Bug Reporting
So i went to bye bye to farm my daily coins and when i placed kishin and boss, i hold the charm key, but after 2 or 3 times casting it i get disconnected.

Comments

• MrPPKMrPPK
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited July 2019
    same thing here, might be some more than 2 or 3 casts but they really love to dc kanna
    very hard to load the event coins without getting 4 or 5 dc on the way
    darik
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited July 2019
    What "charm" are you holding, there is more than one skill with it word charm in it. I play a 260 kanna and it is very hard to gain exp when I keep getting sent to the world select screen and half my exp buffs are gone when I get back into my map. I thought they changed it so all your exp buffs weren't expiring on d/c, but I only get to keep some of them. MVP buff is gone and so is Gold pot from monster park. Sometimes when I log back in I still have my drop buffs but usually not. If i'm using a wealth pot that is gone too. So much time and effort wasted with these d/c issues. When I'm kicked all the way out of the game there isn't any kind of notice telling why I was kicked, just poof game gone! Please fix the connection issues!
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited August 2019
    its the 5 secs cd that hits half the map,, it got fixed so we can close this thread.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited August 2019
    Yeah well I'm still getting tossed to the world selection screen when I'm training...
  • MastikMentaxMastikMentax
    Reactions: 300
    edited August 2019
    Me Too @CrystalOra
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited August 2019
    I stopped using exorcists charm and then I was only getting kicked once or twice instead of every 20 min in a 2 hr training session.