[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reminder: Adventurer Appreciation Gift

GhibleeGhiblee
Reactions: 3,795
edited August 2019 in Announcements
Hello!

Please open your Adventurer Appreciation Gift AFTER you have reached the final Adventurer Tier.
If not, you may miss out on the title stats/gift items for your final tier. :(

Thank you.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    I hope you @everyone'd discord about this as well. I think it'd be worthwhile even in spite of the people who flip a horse at the prospect of being pinged.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    Well this was an incredibly stupid way to structure the event. Nexon's incompetence never ceases to amaze me...
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited August 2019
    This should have been communicated before they were released.
    so if someone ranks up later will they be able to get everything.
    as it stands i need 5 more days to rank up to bushmaster
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    edited August 2019
    iArrowZ wrote: »
    This should have been communicated before they were released.
    so if someone ranks up later will they be able to get everything.
    as it stands i need 5 more days to rank up to bushmaster

This information was included in our v.206 Patch Notes under Adventurer Appreciation Gift. :)
    You can now rank up more than once a day if you have the coins to rank up.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/51627/updated-july-24-v-206-pathfinder-squadron-of-heroes-patch-notes#adventurer
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    You should've used this link: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/51627/updated-july-24-v-206-pathfinder-squadron-of-heroes-patch-notes#tier

The one you gave is practically at the bottom of all the adventure stuff and the mention of more than one rank-up per day is mentioned at just about the top of it.
    e4Mwqn7.png
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    edited August 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    -snip-

The link I provided was for the Adventurer Appreciation Gifts where it's stated:
    - Adventurer Title Coupon: Untradeable. Use after August 28 at 12:00 AM UTC to obtain the title for the final Adventurer Tier you have reached.
    - Adventurer Appreciation Gift: Tradeable within account, 7-day duration. Open to receive the rewards for/up to the final Adventure Tier you have reached.

However, thank you for linking the Patch Notes section for my second point. :)