[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Job Adv

AdvoreAdvore
Reactions: 400
edited August 2019 in General Chat
I accepted my job advance but after i accidentally forfeited it and now i cant get tthe quest so im stuck at lv 109 or smth with no job advancement anyone know how to fix it

Comments

• Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited August 2019
    1. What class is it?
    2. I'm pretty sure it's not possible to not be able to job adv cause you forfeit it. Check your quest log and make sure you forfeited all the related quests and throw away any etc item that is related to your job adv.
    3. Try maple guide and click "job adv" button
    4. Go to npc that's in charge of job adv for your class
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    If the maple guide thing doesn't work(though it should), you can always go to the 4th job npcs themselves

Iz77jGs.png

Get to the indicated map here, then go through the portal in the top right. After that, you'll be sent off to kill manon and griffey, and pick up the items they drop.

They don't kill you in one hit(I saw your other thread), but they both have a tendency to drop your hp and mp down to a single point each, and seeing as iframes are almost non-existent outside of a few skills, you'll be hit by this and likely take touch damage from them and die immediately, understandably leading you to believe you just got one-tapped. Best advice I can give is to just keep your distance(even warriors can stay outside of the touch damage zone) and pay attention to your health.