[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

What's been your Kryptonite for not playing Maple?

Lucsean99Lucsean99
Reactions: 1,320
edited August 28 in Off-Topic Discussion
Anything else besides "your job"

The Nintendo Switch Fire Emblem 3 Houses have taken 90hrs so far.
I'm doing a Facebook Live rerun of the Legends of Heroes Cold Steel 1 & 2 respectively each are cut into 3 videos per chapter depending on a good stopping point.

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 4,615
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 3
    Friends wanting to play other games.
    I usually end up doing my dailies last minute or skipping them entirely if they want to play anything that day.
    If only I could convince them that MapleStory isn't a massive time sink...
    Cresc
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 2,870
    edited September 5
    Trying to get a job
    Playing other games like CTR and Three Houses
    Being a DM for D&D
    Not wanting to go to Slurpy Forest Depths to maybe someday grind to 220 so I can get to 230 so I can get to... you get the idea.
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    If only I could convince them that MapleStory isn't a massive time sink...

Unless you pay to get the easy route it becomes a massive time sink. At least you can get some entertainment out of it.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 14,925
    edited September 5
    Given the fact that exp coupons don't work above 250, paying only gets you so far. After that it's still a massive time sink.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 4,615
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 5
    HuskyDM wrote: »
    Unless you pay to get the easy route it becomes a massive time sink. At least you can get some entertainment out of it.

Reboot server, so that's just not an option.
  • wthNoIDwthNoID
    Reactions: 960
    edited September 8
    being lazy...
    dont get me wrong i still play maple....

but i play the skill combo intensive classes i like most
    evan,aran,blaster... and well other classes seem to weak/slow compared to them even decently geared or i cant get the key layout to my liking to make class work

but since i came back i try to get daily's done... errm at least on my evan and try to fit in a bit rare drop hunting on evan/lower leveled characters (limited by drop rate buffs/how long familiar stays to most part)

soon i can use pokemon/legend of zelda/ disgaea games on switch as a excuse tho XD