[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Auction House NX Item Update

Comments

• ZerosBlackZerosBlack
    Reactions: 690
    edited August 2019
    alguien me podria decir porque no puedo entrar al maple si ya lo tengo instalado antes podia entrar normal pero ahora que entro me sale jugar en el launcher y nnunca me manda al juego :/
    Abre el administrador de tareas, cierra todos los procesos de maple y nexon. Abre el launcher nuevamente, y dale a jugar. Sino funciona, reisntala.
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited September 2019
    so... still no word on the missing items?
  • vCHANELvvCHANELv
    Reactions: 420
    edited September 2019
    There's still no announcement.....Five missing items... I'm saving pictures...If necessary .Nexon GMs
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited September 2019
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2019
    @Ghiblee I saw your post in a bug report thread regarding a quest that seems to be slated to be fixed in an upcoming maintenance. Will the lost items from the auction house kerfuffle be returned to players that day as well? And what of dojo, dream defender and legion rankings that were reset as part of the world merge?
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited September 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    -snip-

We plan to return the lost items from the Auction House most likely this week and the Dojo Point distribution issue has been reported.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited September 2019
    We just restored the NX items that went missing from the Auction House since the August 28 maintenance.
    Please check and let us know :)
    vCHANELv
  • vCHANELvvCHANELv
    Reactions: 420
    edited September 2019
    Thank you for restore the item .Mr. GM. Have a Nice and happy day.^^
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited September 2019
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    We just restored the NX items that went missing from the Auction House since the August 28 maintenance.
    Please check and let us know :)

When will there be a transfer event to help the lost population return to maple like a revival event?