[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Mushroom Shrine Tales Tengu bug

DannySeriesDannySeries
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Hey,
im playing this game almost since its release and I've never been more frustrated from a bug like this one,
whoever did this quest line probably noticed its a bit long one .
anyway, i did everything needed till the last boss cuz i remember those wings are really really strong and probably great for my characters in reboot
its been a while since i tried it last time and i switched my keyboard so when i created new characters i did the second keyboard option (starting with free slots in q,w,e, etc)
the missions were easier since the drop rate bonus but when i faced the last boss i just couldn't beat him .
no matter what i did it never received the fact that i'm actually pressing the button they want me to (S) no matter what i try
after 2 hours of trying i just left it and rage-quit the game for a month
i came back and tried again and still the same bug
after speaking with players who do end up with the glorious wings they all started with the default keyboard, as i do in the past when using it

i wasted so much time for NOTHING and even if nexon end up fixing it i still really hate the fact they abandon their own game

Comments