[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Luna] Having trouble logging in / staying in

DevilsbishopDevilsbishop
Reactions: 1,170
edited August 2019 in Bug Reporting
Howdy ya'll,
I'm on Luna server, I first had the issue this morning, so I would disconnect from the game, and then logging back in has been an ache since then.
So I will sometimes get to the reboot/Luna select screen with blank tabs were the worlds should be. So i'd have to leave game etc etc. Sometimes I'd get as far as the character select screen and then do my PIC code and then nothing, and then black screen and maple dies. The last occasion I have just had is somehow to get passed that PIC code thing is if I enter it twice it lets me into the game. But for a very temporary amount of time. So this time I got in, disconnected and then had the 'this ID is already logged in - are you sure you want to exit'.

My internet itself is fine, I manage to do everything else just fine, and even maple is never laggy / had issues with it until now.

PS Unsure if bug report or technical support

Thanks for your time, and hopefully something can happen.
  1. Anyone else got log in issues?0 votes
    1. Yes
       0% (0 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)