[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Critical Rate issue

OzPitOzPit
Reactions: 520
edited September 7 in Bug Reporting
My critical rate just suddenly droped down from 100% to 95%, and before I had not casted any buff spells, just login in with my char, see it was 100%, 5 mins later it just droped down to 95% with no reason... any explication for it?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 37,305
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited September 7
    That is probably due to the Adventure buff occasionally activating and then deactivating.
    (It's supposed to be entirely gone by now, but seems to still linger intermittently)
    OzPit
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 2,430
    edited September 19
    Would this activation and deactivation cause d/c issues by the way? I keep getting d/c while trying to boss tonight on my kanna. I go in and start to att and my client crashes w/o any error or explanation.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 4,465
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 19
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    Would this activation and deactivation cause d/c issues by the way? I keep getting d/c while trying to boss tonight on my kanna. I go in and start to att and my client crashes w/o any error or explanation.

Make sure you're not looking at the computer uptime bug, if you don't restart your computer often.
    I crash very frequently when this starts taking affect.
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/151/clock-overrun-was-memory-dll-corruption

I haven't had any problems with DC/ing at the start of bossing but have been seeing a lot more DC's as of late.