[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple starting to get filled with bugs and errors

DannySeriesDannySeries
Reactions: 100
edited September 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
the first one i saw is not being able to complete mushroom shrine quest line since tengu is invincible if u start with the secondary keyboard
it asks u to press S every time, never gets the order and the arrows dont get u out of the ''mini cage'' he has fast enough (after the lock there is 2.5 seconds delay till he attack, got out only once using my both hands to spam the side arrows
almost left the game to never play again cuz i really wanted damage skin to my main, not even speaking about the fact it took me 2 hours to complete the quest line to get dissapointed at the end .
some error in the game : with Xenon if u put ur mouse on the Dex at the ap stats page u will see Luk explanation which is really funny u didnt notice
ill be here to post new bugs i find in the comments :)
+
the main i talked about is prepared to get deleted even though he is my highest lvl character and thats how mad i am i literally planned on those wings and quality of gameplay, thanks nexon for abandoning your game

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2019
    S is the space bar if you were thinking it meant the S key
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2019
    The "S" in the Tengu fight is the space bar, and should work regardless of your key settings (all the key settings do is switch which hotkeys are visible in the lower-right corner of the screen). I use secondary key settings myself, for example.

It can, however, still be tricky to time the quick time event correctly.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2019
    Neospector wrote: »
    The "S" in the Tengu fight is the space bar, and should work regardless of your key settings (all the key settings do is switch which hotkeys are visible in the lower-right corner of the screen). I use secondary key settings myself, for example.

It can, however, still be tricky to time the quick time event correctly.

It also changes where things go when you click "reset default hotkeys", but that's a matter of semantics at this point