[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

We need more items like the other servers

ILoveArkILoveArk
Reactions: 665
Posts: 30
Member
edited September 17 in General Chat
Hello.

We need more items like the other servers.

1. New Cash shop.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=y-5ZzcJ4pnA
New Cash shop >> More buyers > more players > more fun.

2. Change the teleport rock like from the other servers.
v180_FairyBro1_MapleM.PNG
(Like the First day)

3. Change for us[img][/img]watch?v=y-5ZzcJ4pnA quick move to others servers quick move.
(bigger and blue once).


And last one - Needed to delete Non Korea content forever.
1. Kanna
2. Jett
3. Gollux.
4. Commerci.
5. Monad.
6. And more Non korea thame i dont remember :P.


Discuss with me, what do you think about this topic?
Do you think I'm right or wrong? Any things you would add to the list and get off the list?
luna02

Comments

  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 14,250
    Posts: 2,733
    Member
    edited September 17
    ILoveArk wrote: »
    And last one - Needed to delete Non Korea content forever.
    1. Kanna
    2. Jett
    3. Gollux.
    4. Commerci.
    5. Monad.
    6. And more Non korea thame i dont remember :P.

    Delete kanna and reboot dies. Never mind that they won't up and delete entire classes, not worth incurring the wrath of every player that's spent any amount of time or money on one of them.

    Delete gollux and the entire game dies. The only reason I can think of for why you'd suggest this is that you're woefully ignorant to just how much money people spend cubing things. Never mind the fact that, as we've seen with the badge debacle, nexon would just remove the content area itself and never touch the existing items. So what you're effectively saying is "hey you know how pissed off everyone still is about pottable badges being gone? I think it would be a good idea to make that literally 10x worse".

    YinYangXdarikluna02
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 4,591
    Posts: 621
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 17
    Just go play KMS if you think it's so great.
    darikHuskyDM
  • ILoveArkILoveArk
    Reactions: 665
    Posts: 30
    Member
    edited September 17
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    ILoveArk wrote: »
    And last one - Needed to delete Non Korea content forever.
    1. Kanna
    2. Jett
    3. Gollux.
    4. Commerci.
    5. Monad.
    6. And more Non korea thame i dont remember :P.

    Delete kanna and reboot dies. Never mind that they won't up and delete entire classes, not worth incurring the wrath of every player that's spent any amount of time or money on one of them.

    Delete gollux and the entire game dies. The only reason I can think of for why you'd suggest this is that you're woefully ignorant to just how much money people spend cubing things. Never mind the fact that, as we've seen with the badge debacle, nexon would just remove the content area itself and never touch the existing items. So what you're effectively saying is "hey you know how pissed off everyone still is about pottable badges being gone? I think it would be a good idea to make that literally 10x worse".

    This is also how the Kisihn was deleted in TMS / CMS so you can delete the Kanna and if you come to level 250, you will get a potion for level 250 in another player + the same clothes.
  • ILoveArkILoveArk
    Reactions: 665
    Posts: 30
    Member
    edited September 17
    HHG1 wrote: »
    Just go play KMS if you think it's so great.

    You know there is a reason why these things are not in KMS and in some servers.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 14,250
    Posts: 2,733
    Member
    edited September 17
    ILoveArk wrote: »
    HHG1 wrote: »
    Just go play KMS if you think it's so great.

    You know there is a reason why these things are not in KMS and in some servers.

    Yes, there is a reason why these things are not in kms. And if their existence upsets you so greatly, you're more than welcome to go play on the service that does not have these items.
    ILoveArk wrote: »
    This is also how the Kisihn was deleted in TMS / CMS so you can delete the Kanna and if you come to level 250, you will get a potion for level 250 in another player + the same clothes.

    The class was not deleted from tms or cms. The spawn increasing effect on kishin has not existed in these two services since 2014, as has been mentioned elsewhere. The exp bonus that was added did not take its place. Your argument makes no sense.
    darikHuskyDM
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 4,591
    Posts: 621
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 17
    ILoveArk wrote: »
    HHG1 wrote: »
    Just go play KMS if you think it's so great.

    You know there is a reason why these things are not in KMS and in some servers.

    Yes, the reason is that it is exclusive content created for other versions, and all of that content serves some sort of purpose and is frequently used.
    Kishin was not deleted in other servers, like Aggra said. It was modified, presumably largely because TMS hands out Frenzy totems like it's candy. It's not guaranteed that we'll get this change either.

    If you wanna be a KMS purist or whatever, then just go play that.

    That said, I do agree that we need the new cash shop UI and I believe Nexon has said they're looking into it. I would also like to have the more extensive ranking system that KMS has on their website.
    darik
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 1,835
    Posts: 212
    Member
    edited September 17
    ILoveArk wrote: »

    And last one - Needed to delete Non Korea content forever.
    1. Kanna
    2. Jett
    3. Gollux.
    4. Commerci.
    5. Monad.
    6. And more Non korea thame i dont remember :P.

    update cs then start delete things great idea, anything else you want add ? why fix when can just ruin totaly am i right~
    also they might just remove maplestory.exe aswell when everything gets deleted
    wont be surprise when they copy jet "update/improve" together with kish to %exp change from TMS ctrl c A / ctrl v
    and be like "we lisent our community here it is enjoy"


    (KMS its nice and we should get that as our base to get better not as addition to our chaos)
    sadly the legit ways of playing KMS are very limited (unless naver that has own limitations too )
    so most are "forced" to play other (often ilegal) servers
    darik
  • TwilightHimeTwilightHime
    Reactions: 530
    Posts: 61
    Member
    edited September 17
    You're going to have to provide further reasoning behind deleting non-KMS content than "there's a reason why it's not in KMS"
    darik
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 14,250
    Posts: 2,733
    Member
    edited September 17
    You're going to have to provide further reasoning behind deleting non-KMS content than "there's a reason why it's not in KMS"

    Hitchen's Razor fits well here:
    What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 4,445
    Posts: 890
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 17
    Even as a huge supporter of a GMS:KMS 1:1 copy, I can't approve of the removal of this content without consent of majority of the players.
    You're going to piss off the player base and kill the game. The only way this would ever work is if the new player influx was enough to offset the dropped players.
    As much as I think this content is broken and ruins progression of the game, there is no game without users.
    GMS players are too used to broken/buggy content and the only way to remove it is to slowly remove it over time.

    That said, I don't want this either unless they explain outright to players this is the plan.
    That way players don't continue to play a game they don't agree with the direction of.
    I would much rather see all non-KMS content be reworked to be on par with KMS content of a similar level.
    This way all regions end up being the same, progression isn't killed and nothing is poofed from the game.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 5,305
    Posts: 694
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 17
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    That said, I don't want this either unless they explain outright to players this is the plan.
    That way players don't continue to play a game they don't agree with the direction of.

    Someone should be reminding Nexon of this. I'll probably continue to be a zombie player and log in for weekly bosses, but I stopped paying for the game.

    Maybe one day they'll stop trying to ruin the game with every change.
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 1,835
    Posts: 212
    Member
    edited September 17
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    That said, I don't want this either unless they explain outright to players this is the plan.
    That way players don't continue to play a game they don't agree with the direction of.

    Someone should be reminding Nexon of this. I'll probably continue to be a zombie player and log in for weekly bosses, but I stopped paying for the game.

    Maybe one day they'll stop trying to ruin the game with every change.

    they never said the plans other then "we talk internally and let you know..."
    and probably never say despite players continuously demonstrating in all ways
    they are lost them self copy content from everywhere just to fill the daily play time and hide all the event thing in lootbox....
    last 2years all the content was just copy from other regions (with all the bugs and issues too)

    they know well what happend with nexon eu and still not learning ...



    so when is next DMT or frenzy special event surprise return?
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 6,185
    Posts: 866
    Member
    edited September 17
    Sees title

    We need more items like the other servers.

    Sees:
    And last one - Needed to delete Non Korea content forever.
    1. Kanna
    2. Jett
    3. Gollux.
    4. Commerci.
    5. Monad.
    6. And more Non korea thame i dont remember :P.

    That ain't happening.



    darik
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 1,800
    Posts: 303
    Member
    edited September 17
    I dont agree at all with anything u said, this is NOT kms, get used to it, if u dont like it go play kms.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 1,800
    Posts: 303
    Member
    edited September 17
    ILoveArk wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    ILoveArk wrote: »
    And last one - Needed to delete Non Korea content forever.
    1. Kanna
    2. Jett
    3. Gollux.
    4. Commerci.
    5. Monad.
    6. And more Non korea thame i dont remember :P.

    Delete kanna and reboot dies. Never mind that they won't up and delete entire classes, not worth incurring the wrath of every player that's spent any amount of time or money on one of them.

    Delete gollux and the entire game dies. The only reason I can think of for why you'd suggest this is that you're woefully ignorant to just how much money people spend cubing things. Never mind the fact that, as we've seen with the badge debacle, nexon would just remove the content area itself and never touch the existing items. So what you're effectively saying is "hey you know how pissed off everyone still is about pottable badges being gone? I think it would be a good idea to make that literally 10x worse".

    This is also how the Kisihn was deleted in TMS / CMS so you can delete the Kanna and if you come to level 250, you will get a potion for level 250 in another player + the same clothes.

    Kishin was deleted apparently very long time ago in those worlds and recently they buffed it for them so that it gives exp instead of nothing
  • luna02luna02
    Reactions: 695
    Posts: 53
    Member
    edited September 17
    delete kanna , gms die not only in reboot in all the rest of servers too ... look luna and reboot EU by example .... delete gollux and comerci ....................... xD in conclusion u want kill the game literally whit this changes ... simples...
    darik
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 4,445
    Posts: 890
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 18
    darik wrote: »
    I dont agree at all with anything u said, this is NOT kms, get used to it, if u dont like it go play kms.
    HHG1 wrote: »
    Just go play KMS if you think it's so great.
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    you're more than welcome to go play on the service that does not have these items.

    I'd just like to point out that this argument is just as stupid as his suggestion to remove all non-KMS content in one fell swoop.
    It's a bad argument which doesn't consider the fact that this is an undesirable solution.
    Lag, Language Barrier and giving the Korean Overlords your private information are the three main downsides to doing this.
    Not to mention that players outside of Korea play on a technicality. Korea doesn't actually want these players.

    I would suggest if the OP really doesn't like the content that much, do what I do and just don't use it.
    The game can still be played the way the koreans intended for the most part on GMS.
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 1,175
    Posts: 98
    Member
    edited September 18
    ILoveArk wrote: »
    Hello.

    We need more items like the other servers.

    1. New Cash shop.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=y-5ZzcJ4pnA
    New Cash shop >> More buyers > more players > more fun.

    2. Change the teleport rock like from the other servers.
    v180_FairyBro1_MapleM.PNG
    (Like the First day)

    3. Change for us[img][/img]watch?v=y-5ZzcJ4pnA quick move to others servers quick move.
    (bigger and blue once).


    And last one - Needed to delete Non Korea content forever.
    1. Kanna
    2. Jett
    3. Gollux.
    4. Commerci.
    5. Monad.
    6. And more Non korea thame i dont remember :P.


    Discuss with me, what do you think about this topic?
    Do you think I'm right or wrong? Any things you would add to the list and get off the list?

    Plenty of people are pummeling you for the last part already, so i'll skip that.
    the "teleport rock from the other servers" you mention in the pic u posted has cooldown. The cheapest one has 30 min cool down and the mvp one has 5 min. So no, they can keep that trash outta gms.

    I'm all down for changing the gms cash shop interface so you can try on different hair, face, clothes from surprise boxes, and etc, all at once on the show display. I'm also down for permanent cash shop clothes and weps since most of them are just ugly anyway. What I'm not down for, however, is getting rid of our built in hair/face storage and replace it with mannequin that costs around $20 to buy it and $10 to expand one slot (max 5 slots) like they do it kms.

    I don't know what you mean by "quick move to others servers quick move (bigger and blue once)" since it's a gibberish sentence. If you're talking about not being able to move to different channel quickly, that's same across every server.

    The thing you have to know about kms is that management of hackers and botters is much easier there, because of requirement of national id number (korean social security number) to create an account. They can't farm bunch of accounts and rotate them for meso farming. The worst they have are macros, which are less sophisticated than an actual hacking and botting, and even those are limited due to, again, requirement of national id number to create macro accounts. Other servers doesn't have anything that can put limits on number of accounts that an individual can make, which is why we have countless botters and f*cked up meso economy. If you get rid of non-kms contents and force other servers to be like kms in conditions like these, you're just making things worse. There will be less contents for people to enjoy and regular players will be completely out of options to get stronger without paying loads of real money.
    darik
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 2,615
    Posts: 249
    Member
    edited September 18
    ILoveArk wrote: »
    And last one - Needed to delete Non Korea content forever.
    1. Kanna
    2. Jett
    3. Gollux.
    4. Commerci.
    5. Monad.
    6. And more Non korea thame i dont remember :P.

    Why? Just because its not KMS or for some better reason? I don't think just having less content is the way to go. Commerci is easy stuff for F2P players. Gollux is excellent for everyone as its set has been uncontested BiS for years.

    As for Kanna and Jett if its because of bugs/exploits you cannot point the finger to the fact that they are not KMS, blame KMS for not giving freedom to other MS regions in their updates, blame GMS for not being persistent enough to get that freedom or caring enough to fix their own classes. Heck TMS and CMS updated Kishin to remove its frenzy effect and maybe fight the bots, so they do seem to care about fixing whats broken.

    I don't think deleting everything non-KMS is in any way a solution.
    Fuhreakdarik