[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Boss Julieta causes Frequent Disconnections

HuskyDMHuskyDM
Reactions: 3,745
edited September 2019 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Connection, Gameplay

Brief bug summary: The first stage in Julieta's boss fight causes disconnections randomly, more often when reaching the second building.

More details: The first stage of Julieta's boss fight causes random frequent disconnections without any rhyme or reason. It was reported previously that falling into the fire of this stage would increase the chance of a disconnection but now its almost a game of chance being able to continue on with the boss. Lately I've been able to continue the fight 2 times out of the 4 daily runs available in a single character. One time I got disconnected, tried again immediately and got disconnected again. This problem has gotten worse as of late, I'm not sure if it is related with the current instability of the servers after the World Merge, nor I know about the state of the boss in other worlds.

Steps to reproduce: During the first stage of the fight when on the second building (the first one you jump to). There are no particular causes, its pretty much random when it happens.

Character name: HuskyDM

Character level: 213

Character job: Beast Tamer

World name: Elysium

Date and time of the incident: 09/24/19 8:25 p.m.