[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to put reward point in CS

SheerVanitySheerVanity
Reactions: 600
edited October 2019 in Bug Reporting
So, I accepted the reward points thing we got after maintenance (The 1000 points voucher). After I used it I got a message in my chatbox saying "Your current reward points have expired" (or something along those lines, I forgot to take a screenshot and crashed quickly because I flashjumped in Nameless town.. ).
Since then I haven't been able to put my reward points in CS.

I've asked around in my alliance and everyone I spoke to has the same issue. I have read through every page on the website but wasn't able to find any indication that this was supposed to happen?

Oh, the 1000 reward points I was supposed to get from the thing also disappeared :(

Luna Server - Marsaili (225 Shade)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2019
    You have to click the refresh button in the cash shop to add up whatever rp you've earned now, it's the small button above the mvp rewards panel, looks like two arrows in a circle.

Unless I've misinterpreted this post?