[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What did you do to the game?!

hyacahyaca
Reactions: 1,050
edited October 2019 in General Chat
I started monad and reached the chase scene with julietta. Logged off after failing said chase, in order to do something irl, and now whenever I click play in the launcher absolutely nothing happens.

Comments

• hyacahyaca
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited October 2019
    hyaca wrote: »
    I started monad and reached the chase scene with julietta. Logged off after failing said chase, in order to do something irl, and now whenever I click play in the launcher absolutely nothing happens.

Nevermind, end tasked all maple and nexon launcher tasks in task manager and it appears to be working now, close this please.
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited October 2019
    Yeah, this issue happened a few updates ago and is back again. Nexon Security doesn't close properly and will stay open until you close it manually in Task Manager. I get the added bonus of needing to restart my computer in order to play again after closing the game once.
    GenkaiX1HuskyDM
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited October 2019
    Yeah, quality game over here
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2019
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/24707/memory-leak-game-not-fully-exiting-on-close

Bug report is here, but for some reason it was moved into technical support.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited October 2019
    We cant have nice things :( why must our game mess up each update