[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I can't enter the game after the new patch.

Dangellos96Dangellos96
Reactions: 220
edited October 2019 in Bug Reporting
What the hell happens with maplestory. I can not enter the game, when I put the pin to enter I can choose the server, and I put the pin again and I boot the entire game. After 10 to 20 attempts I can enter and give me dc for anything, I am already losing 2 days of arcane and boss daily also losing reward point, if I enter the cash shop it gives me dc, if I go by nameless and jump the storage I also da dc. I do not understand when they think to solve the problem. I can't take advantage of the event because it can't be played and it all started after the **** patch that left it wrong. I hope they solve the game because this is very messy. Finally I can not enter the action house, every time I enter it sends me to choose again to choose the characters and I can not put the pin because I totally throw away the game. I am from the BERA server. ID: Firtzpatrick. I am very annoyed with all this!
MadCocolaYoda

Comments

• DebomDebom
    Reactions: 100
    Me too, I cannot get into the game after I entered my PIC password ("unable to connect to the game server"), and I emailed to nexon, seems like they don't know how to fix this up as well, they gave me many advises, however, I tried and never work.