[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

NORMAL attack speed got slower in v208

ABCZZTABCZZT
Reactions: 1,050
edited October 7 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Functionality

Summary: Wielding a Crimson Arcglaive with NORMAL attack speed, my attacks are noticeably slower than they were before the v208 update. I don't actually know what else this may apply to, but there's already another thread complaining about a particular skill being slower. I think it's being caused by the same problem.
forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/25948/chaos-lock-considerably-slower-after-v-208-update
I'm sorry if this is counts as a duplicate report. I want to avert a case of them looking at that skill, seeing nothing wrong with it, and overlooking a root cause elsewhere.

Was this change intended?

Details:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=0GW1KtEyPHE

Steps to reproduce:
Please compare attack speeds to previous values. I would like to know if more things are affected.

Character name: CursedApple
Character level: 231
Character job: Beginner
World name: Elysium
Date and time: October 4, 2019, around 9 pm EST
YinYangX

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 37,305
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited October 7
    Thank you for reporting this issue. It has been forwarded.
    YinYangX
  • 1KCris1KCris
    Reactions: 310
    edited October 7
    Seems like the regular "ctrl" attack now attack at the slowest possible rate, regardless of attack speed bonuses or class.
  • ZephrayZephray
    Reactions: 620
    edited October 10
    1KCris wrote: »
    Seems like the regular "ctrl" attack now attack at the slowest possible rate, regardless of attack speed bonuses or class.

That would explain a lot. I noticed a couple days ago that attacking while ducking was weirdly slow but I wasn't sure if I was just imagining it.

And here's hoping that this is also what's affecting Demon Slayer's teleport skill.