[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I can't enter auction house (DC)

Dangellos96Dangellos96
Reactions: 220
edited October 2019 in Bug Reporting
Hello again, I still have problems in the game I have disconnections in a row. When I party to go to boss such as damien and lotus when accepting the party and when I move to the map along with the people I share the party disconnects me from the game (DC). Also when I change the channel while in the game it throws me out again. To enter action house does not let me in since Wednesday 10/02/19, I need to sell my items and sell also but does not let me in. I hope the problem is solved soon because it is really frustrating not to be able to enjoy the game as before. It all started from the last patch v208, and not to mention nameless town follows that bug when jumping on nodemaster.

Comments

• Dangellos96Dangellos96
    Reactions: 220
    edited October 2019
    Since the last patch v208 I can not enter action house, it has already been a week and it is very frustrating to not be able to enter since every time I try to return to the character loguin. Another problem is that I can't go to commerci party because it gives me DC and at the same time I can't manage to party boss because the same thing happens to me too and it throws me out of the game. Changing channels is also another problem and it gives me DC and I think that the nameless town jump over the nodemaster npc is already a known problem. I hope to solve this soon because my network signal is not and neither is the graphics of my pc. The game has always worked for me as normal and it all started after the last patch v208.