[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

UA Quests Thread

EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
Reactions: 1,185
edited October 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hey

b4 a 2 hours ago i started again to do the empress might quest on my night lord, b4 i started the quest and get 1 lunar dew a long ago, today i got more 3 lunar dews in 1 hour and it night lord with showdown skill 5% drop(maybe also with hyper 10% drop i dont remember) + spider, it litle crazy
first of all, for my oppinion, i think they need to change that quest for 10 lunar dews instead of 20, like the chief knights quests items, agree? and also increase the drop rates, idk how much they increased the drop rate of lunar dews since the black mage update but there need to be a litle difference no?
idk how it works out on the chief knights quests items for the skill, the drop rate is higher or lower than the lunar dews? but still even for that quests the drop rate need to increase
but only kms can change it, i just say what i think so
idk how it works on nexon korean if they getting any ideas of minor changes, they getting it from the public or something?