[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bring Back Haunted Mansion

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited November 2019
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    WONDERGUY wrote: »

i never said it will fix for sure its nexon codeing afterall but it will cut down size for sure
    There are other areas to cut down the size of the game, areas that are laying around in the data, such as old event maps and mobs. Those should be a bigger priority than some area that you personally don't visit. And the coding is a more relevant issue than the size of the game regardless.

also am sure 90% of players dont know those locations or never seen it anyway
    Well you know what they say, 90% of statistics are made up on the spot (including this).

so again i dont see why someone would go there when its outdated and again no worth to update that while we got new things broken
    why not just get removed and move on to worry on other things to work and not get abandoned
    You aren't the deciding factor as to what is or isn't worth updating. And by your logic, we should just remove 90% of the content in this game because it's "abandoned".

lets decide and stay on one thing and work/develope that thing
    nexon wants we just move on good or bad we will know with time , players numbers wont lie

or sure let nexon waste time and fix that as you want....
    just like ranking time waste where people complained why there is extra tab both and almost kill eachother when they can just ignore it ....
    I have no idea what you're saying, but I'll try to piece it together: keep in mind that Nexon Korea frequently updates their old areas. For example, look at all of the town medals we have now, and they're even updating Gate to the Future in Tespia now. It's not like Nexon Korea forgets about existing areas entirely; sometimes they actually put in effort to fix/maintain it, and in some cases those areas become relevant and/or popular again. Korean Folk Town, Omega Sector, and Kerning Tower were closed off for a while, but since Nexon Korea put in the proper effort to update them, people visit these areas once again. It's not like updating content is impossible for Nexon.

why should nexon work/think on matilda changes,elite drop rate,kish changes......when they can work on outdated content that nonone or 0.1% players care for
    lets go Bring Back Haunted Mansion)

I already explained about the Haunted Mansion having drops needed to craft Stirgeman gear, among other items. At the very least, Nexon could bring those drops back through another means of obtaining them, but for now we'll have to see.

Replies in bold.

I agree with the stirge thing, it would be nice to obtain those items again, from some means, i like those