[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

V-MATRIX PAGE NODE ERROR

MolekulasMolekulas
Reactions: 1,125
edited November 2019 in Bug Reporting
Hello, there is a problem when using the nodes, just show the ones on page 1 and skip to page 3, leaving the ones on page 2 hidden and the only way to see them is when you give "enhancement node" if you have one appears to select it but those that remain free and you want to disassemble is not possible since that page is not shown, please if you can review that error and be able to open the nodes normally, since I must use 4 which are the free spaces that I have on the first page, then go out, enter and use 4 more so they don't get lost on page 2, regards.

Character name: The Exorcist
Character level: 234
Character job: Dawn Warrior
World name: Bera

7H1zgcN.jpg

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited November 2019
    Just a visual bug where an extra dot is shown, no node is hidden in that extra page.
    If you have enough skill node to make it past page 1, it will actually go to the next page which proves there is no page in between.
    Also if you dissemble a node on the first page, you will find the first node in the second page would have moved to the last spot on the first page which also prove there is no hidden unreachable page.
  • MolekulasMolekulas
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited November 2019
    I opened a lot of nodes and several as indica should appear never appeared and some of them I could only see them when giving enhanced, before applying check to see those nodes and they are not seen in any of the two or three pages, therefore those that do not They can not be disassembled, I tried using all of the last page and return to the first and did not appreciate the nodes, however when giving enhanced appear those that are not seen, if not, the rest is lost, anyway Thanks for the reply, regards.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited November 2019
    Since the V matrix UI is different in the skill window, count how many nodes you have in the skill window UI. If the number of nodes is equal to the number of node in the npc node crafter UI, there is no hidden unreachable node.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2019
    It's definitely a visual bug. I've had enough nodes to fill the rest of my first page and go three off onto the second page, no hidden inaccessible page to be had.