[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pet Equipments

Kar98kKar98k
Reactions: 200
edited November 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So, I bought these Toddle/Waddle/Puff pet set yesterday from AH. Also prepared my pet equip attk scrolls to apply. However, I can’t buy the pet equipments for these pets because Wisp’s Wonderberry event is gone from the Cash Shop. Is there any way I can get those pet equips or is my only option just waiting for several months waiting for that event for the pet equips for the pets I have right now... I literally have no idea why those pet equips have to go away from the Cash Shop. Really think they should just remain on the Cash Shop so that ppl who buy those pets even after the event can still have the respective pet equipments. In short, I need those pet equips so put them back in the Cash Shop please.