[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dark lord event bugged on specific char

VoiceInAVoidVoiceInAVoid
Reactions: 370
edited November 2019 in Bug Reporting
As the title suggests I got this bug for the last 2 days on a specific character my main character works fine but at my Kanna I can't complete the event quest
for some reason on the last 2 days when I do accept the main quest of Dark Lords of Darkness I got only 3 quests instead of 4, can some help me with this
6fL55s5.png

Comments

• CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited November 2019
    There are four drop items you have to collect for the quests. Is your etc. inventory full? Also as the final cash shop items that last for 24hrs are transferable via the cash shop. You could complete the quests on a character of the same cash shop group and then trade them over to that character to finish the quests.
  • VoiceInAVoidVoiceInAVoid
    edited November 2019
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    There are four drop items you have to collect for the quests. Is your etc. inventory full? Also as the final cash shop items that last for 24hrs are transferable via the cash shop. You could complete the quests on a character of the same cash shop group and then trade them over to that character to finish the quests.

my inventroy not full at all my main reason that i cant take the 4 quests for some reson i got on the list only 3 as u can see in the picture and i got main PF that he got the all 4 quests this problem appear only at my kanna and no i dont have same cash hop for kanna
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2019
    As CrystalOra said, you need to pick up the Doom Shoulder ETC item for that quest to show up.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2019
    Drops are stupid sometimes. A couple days ago, I got the key, quiver and ring etc drops within a couple minutes and the shoulder took me another five to get one.

To reiterate a third time, make sure you have all four items in your etc tab. I'm unsure of the exact conditions behind it, but the etc items will disappear every so often, requiring you to collect a new set.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Drops are stupid sometimes. A couple days ago, I got the key, quiver and ring etc drops within a couple minutes and the shoulder took me another five to get one.

To reiterate a third time, make sure you have all four items in your etc tab. I'm unsure of the exact conditions behind it, but the etc items will disappear every so often, requiring you to collect a new set.

The ETC items disappear when you turn in their quests.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2019
    AKradian wrote: »

Do they? I've literally never noticed in all the times this event has run.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited November 2019
    CrystalOra wrote: »

my inventroy not full at all my main reason that i cant take the 4 quests for some reson i got on the list only 3 as u can see in the picture and i got main PF that he got the all 4 quests this problem appear only at my kanna and no i dont have same cash hop for kanna

If you have a hayato it has the same cash shop as a kanna they are both sengoku classes.
  • VoiceInAVoidVoiceInAVoid
    edited November 2019

Well I also can't pick up any event related items at all at my Kanna absolutely anything that related to that event even the ETC items, I am not talking about the items for finishing the quests, the 4 ETC ones
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2019

Well I also can't pick up any event related items at all at my Kanna absolutely anything that related to that event even the ETC items, I am not talking about the items for finishing the quests, the 4 ETC ones

Are you sure you have space in your ETC inventory?
    What happens when you try to pick up the Doom's Mantle item?
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2019
    I have a vague memory of a bug where you sometimes had to drop the ETC item and re-loot a new one for the quest to pop up. If nothing else works you could try that.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited November 2019
    a bit late to fix this now if it is a glitch as the event ENDS this week in less than two days. Do what you can on the characters you can and report problems sooner next time. Again if you have a hayato it is connected to kanna via the cash shop so you could do the quests on that and transfer them to your kanna. Sorry things did not work out for you this time around.