[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Permanent NX-Transfer

TheGr8orchidTheGr8orchid
Reactions: 500
edited November 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hey guys.

So I've been waiting for months now for a NX-Transfer Event, but tbh I dont even get why this Transfer is an event. I would really love it to be permanent, because if i do want to play a different character and possibly main it, it sucks that i cant use the NX, when playing a class that cant share the NX-Inventory.

I would really love this idea, i really really hope that nexon will implement this one day, maybe soon enough. I even hope they do read this and think about this. I am 100% sure: many people feel the same way. I have so much NX wich i'm not using because the class doesnt share the Inventory with the one my NX is in.

What do you guys think of this?
  1. Is a permanent NX-Transfer between all characters a good idea? (same NX-Inventory for every class)8 votes
    1. Yes
       88% (7 votes)
    2. No
       13% (1 vote)