[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

maplestory doesnt like me

KorunikKorunik
Reactions: 510
edited December 2019 in General Chat
i only come on when i have the time and mindset to aimlessly grind all day, which isnt a lot but uhhh. maplestory, no matter what i do, either doesnt load when i click play, or crashes everytime the game loads, either at the world selection screen, or when im logging into a character. i dont have time to keep trying to see if this game loads or not, and im started to get pissed off.
i just wanted to see how far i could get before going to sleep, but i cant even do that bc the game cant even stay open. lmao.
granted, at 5pm i managed to play the game for 3 hours before logging off to eat, but since then i cant get on... this games fun (:
WONDERGUY
  1. Does your game constantly not load, or crash before you can play?7 votes
    1. Yeah
       100% (7 votes)
    2. Nah
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited December 2019
    #metoo
    KorunikWONDERGUY
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    Waiting on the login screen for a minute or two seems to help, other than that you just have to try try again.
    Some people seem to have it worse than others, where as for me once I'm in-game it's basically fine for hours on end, others crash at basically every turn.
  • KorunikKorunik
    Reactions: 510
    edited December 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    Waiting on the login screen for a minute or two seems to help, other than that you just have to try try again.
    Some people seem to have it worse than others, where as for me once I'm in-game it's basically fine for hours on end, others crash at basically every turn.
    i have waited at the log in screen, it still crashes... idk if its because of windows updates not running the game properly, or what, but im dissapointed since i like maplestory,,,

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited December 2019
    Some of my PCs can last days without DCing while one crashes to desktop without any messages when I AFK
  • ChibaPlayerChibaPlayer
    Reactions: 525
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    When I launch the game, my client usually closes before or right after I get to the world selection screen. Takes me sometime a few times to launch before it's stable.
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited December 2019
    Clearly you didn't spend enough money to this game. That's why game hates you xD. How dare you to try and play this game without paying your tolls my guy lol
    WONDERGUY