[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

"Having trouble logging in?"

WeltschmerzWeltschmerz
Reactions: 210
in Tech Support
Hey guys!

I'm a new playing coming to play GMS.

I downloaded the game and it launches properly with the server list and whatnot.

But when I select a channel to enter, it gives me this pop up that says "Having trouble logging in?" blah blah and won't actually let me in the game :(

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks a lot in advance!
chrisanthemum

Comments

• chrisanthemumchrisanthemum
    Reactions: 710
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    I am a returning player from years ago, though the last time I played was just several months ago to half a year if I recall correctly. I came back to see how the game was doing and I end up encountering the exact same problem. I so far have yet to find a fix. This used to happen to me in the past, but usually only happened because I afk'd in the world selection screen for a couple minutes before actually doing anything. Whenever I waiting for the game to load in my face and immediately selected a world and channel, I would be able to log in to my characters and play, but not even that has worked.