[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Relay

YikesThisGameYikesThisGame
Reactions: 210
Hello Nexon, is it possible if you could increase maple replay days by the end of December like the 30th?
The maple relay is kinda unfair for new players since there are many casual players(including me) making hard for us to get 150 starforce. This will help new players returning,.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    Maple Relay runs for 35 days, of which you only need to complete 20. That is extremely lenient for a Maple event. Usually you can only miss 10% of any event and still get the grand prize. And no matter how much they extend an event, there will always be those who joined the game too late to complete it. That's just how time-limited content works.
    If you don't have the required Star Force, you can do the Black Heaven blockbuster. It only requires level 120, and takes a few hours.
    FuhreakYinYangXdarik
  • YikesThisGameYikesThisGame
    edited December 2019
    Yeah I kinda missed it cause I joined late and it was hard for me to get 150 star force I didnt know about the black heaven. In total I will only get 73 so I wont be able to get the grand prize. My friend had the same problem
    edited December 2019
    Right now I only have 13 and theres only 15 days left for me for AEDT timezone
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2019
    You started practically in the middle of the event, there's no helping it; just get what you can. Plus 1700 reward points per day is pretty substantial.
    darik
    edited December 2019
    Obviously, I didn't join the event on the exact day or few days but the problem that was holding me down from being able to start maple relay was finishing the black heaven which I didn't know cause I assumed its hard to finish e.g you need 500k-800k range and the 150 star force which took me a really long time cause I'm a casual player. My friend who started before me had the same problem as well but since there's nothing Nexon can do about it then don't worry.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2019
    Black heaven is a slog no matter how weak or strong your character is.
    Fuhreak
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited December 2019
    Obviously, I didn't join the event on the exact day or few days but the problem that was holding me down from being able to start maple relay was finishing the black heaven which I didn't know cause I assumed its hard to finish e.g you need 500k-800k range and the 150 star force which took me a really long time cause I'm a casual player. My friend who started before me had the same problem as well but since there's nothing Nexon can do about it then don't worry.

Thats what events are,if u participate and sacrifice irl stuff for hours in game u get the final reward ,otherwise u dont.
    It would be pretty unfair for the pople that started the event from the beginning to get the same reward that a person that started in the middle cuz it wasnt paying enough attention to the patch notes dont u think?
    YinYangX
    edited December 2019
    darik wrote: »

Thats what events are,if u participate and sacrifice irl stuff for hours in game u get the final reward ,otherwise u dont.
    It would be pretty unfair for the pople that started the event from the beginning to get the same reward that a person that started in the middle cuz it wasnt paying enough attention to the patch notes dont u think?

I played exactly when the event came out it was just the requirements that was holding me behind I was 11 days behind and yes I know I have to sacrifice real-life hours into a game what logic is that. Did you not read the post? I said I was behind cause of star force requirement not reading patch notes.

Aggraphine
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited December 2019
    darik wrote: »

I played exactly when the event came out it was just the requirements that was holding me behind I was 11 days behind and yes I know I have to sacrifice real-life hours into a game what logic is that. Did you not read the post? I said I was behind cause of star force requirement not reading patch notes.

Well then thats unfortunate, if u started playing ms recently then ots bad luck, if nexon expanda time because of a single request then on every event there would be people asking to expand the events cuz they werent ready for them..., u cant do that cuz it will be chaos, if u missed it then its a rip and be more ready for the mext event that comes, thats what most ppl do, read blogs like orange mushroom to see whats comming in advance to get ready for it.