[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Keyboard Input Lag

нσяιƶεηнσяιƶεη
Reactions: 655
edited December 2019 in Tech Support
Every so often (maybe a 3/5 key inputs) my abilities/movement commands either don't register, or they activate after a delay. For example, I'll press a skill command and it will either activate after a few seconds... or it won't. This isn't a problem with my keyboard, that I know for sure. It doesn't happen anywhere else besides Maplestory and I really don't get why. The only thing I can come up with is bad programming, but that doesn't really make sense because Maplestory is a 2D game and it really shouldn't be taking all that much computing power... any help on ways to get rid of this? If not, anyone know why this is happening?

Comments

• MolekulasMolekulas
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited December 2019
    It is a problem of the game, the last patch worked well the first few days and many problems were corrected, but with more people, new bots that are seen by some maps the thing got worse, too much lag, you must press several times to put a buff or give a once and wait up to 5 seconds in one to activate, enter and exit the cash store if you delay pulls the game just like in the boss, while they are in the newspapers there is not much problem one day or so in order , but when it makes you lose those that are only weekly ?, change the channel, enter the auction house, teleport and enter some maps also present problems of delay and sometimes causes you to get out of the game and to a lesser extent some translations that were in their moment well now they appear illegible, I hope at least the majority can be solved to be able to continue enjoying the game without making you want to hit what you have at hand for each crash :( :D and if they are going to remove maps or ques t that bring problems or will not return should also remove them from the list of achievements or filings and not be able to complete because of these, greetings and long life to maple.