[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New player - AP questions

HaybaleHaybale
Reactions: 100
in General Chat
Hi I played MS back when it only had 3 classes and I am trying to make a pathfinder. But I am not able to see what a good AP build is for this class? I am scared to use any AP because I remember back in the day it was a HUGE deal if u built wrong. Like if you wanted to go dexless sin, etc. Any help?

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    Haybale wrote: »
    Hi I played MS back when it only had 3 classes and I am trying to make a pathfinder. But I am not able to see what a good AP build is for this class? I am scared to use any AP because I remember back in the day it was a HUGE deal if u built wrong. Like if you wanted to go dexless sin, etc. Any help?

Weird, thought lowest class count for Maplestory was Warriors, Magicians, Bowmans, and Thieves, but that's beside the point.
    There's a big patch called Big Bang (I think that's the one, point being there was a big patch) where the AP system got changed to a primary stat only system instead of primary and secondary stat system, meaning you only have to focus on one stat (Warriors STR, Magicians INT, Bowmans Dex, Thieves LUK, Pirates STR/DEX depending on branch, and a few exceptions to the rule) and don't want to put any AP into other stats.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2019
    TL;DR: just smash that auto-assign button every level, fam. You good.
    YinYangXFuhreak