[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cant attack or use skills GLITCH

doctordyckdoctordyck
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
I'm having this issue where my characters will not attack or use skills unless the character is lying down or attacking a "non-monster object". Was fine until level 82 on one character, couldn't figure it out so I made another character but it stopped attacking at level 30. The attack key works when laying down or when attacking background things that drop items so I know it's not my keyboard. I've switched the attack key to other keys, I've re-installed the game over 3 times, I've even tried downloading it on steam rather than the nexon launcher. No idea what to do anymore.

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited December 2019
    You must have unequipped your secondary weapon, it is required for some class to attack.
    You can buy another one from a npc named "Neville" in most towns if you can't find it in your inventory.
    YinYangXdoctordyck
  • doctordyckdoctordyck
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2019
    Thanks so much, this simple suggestion helped! I am a db and i had a staff equipped, so I'm guessing they are unable to use staffs.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2019
    Why did you have a staff equipped?