[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

GMS Exlusive Heroes Set

PhantomDraftPhantomDraft
Reactions: 570
in Rants and Raves
Please re-distribute Phantom's Raven Persona set from its original release back on 2012. It gives me depression that I wouldn't be able to obtain one even though a guy on Reboot every guild run keep bragging about his "exclusive set". Please cure me out of my depression Nexon by re-distributing the set once in a while.

Rant:
It is unfair as a new phantom of today's new decade to not have the Raven Persona Hat. As a hard-fan and player of the class "Phantom" I don't feel authentic knowing that I am missing one of signature equipment "Raven Persona Hat". Yes. The class would never feel the same as its predecessor of players from 2012. So, please. In all seriousness. Please bring back the set ONCE IN A WHILE.

If this thread is ignored by Nexon Staff. I would bargain with them and ask them how many petitions are needed to release the subject from above. Thanks for taking your time to read. I just want to share what I am currently feeling about Phantom, as I mesh with his personalities and really enjoy his story line full of romance and heartbreaks.

PS: Don't give me that "oH jUsT aSk fOr AnViL". Im tired of people giving me this response although its the only option to obtain one, but they are missing the point. (I AM FROM REBOOT).

@Ghibee
darik